The differences between the
genuine Tian Xian Liquid and fake Tian Xian Liquid are as follows:
1. The Tian Xian Liquid is placed in small plastic bottle with an embedded logo
on the white plastic cap, while the fake one is placed in a small glass bottle
with a gold tin cap on it.
2. The outer box is a stripe of gray-white-gray and the inner box has
red-white-red packing. You can check
http://www.tianxian.com/products/products.asp for the product description.
3. If you bought the 1 set of 60 vials x 20cc, you will notice on the side that
there is a sticker with REGISTRATION NO., MANUFACTURING DATE, VALID DATE AND LOT
NO. Tian Xian products are good for 3 years.
A simple way to identify counterfeit products:
1. Those Tian Xian Liquid with
polystyrene lining and packaged in a glass bottle are counterfeit products.
2. The types which purport that the packaging includes “laser
anti-counterfeiting logo” are counterfeit products. Consumers may find it odd
that the counterfeit product contains an anti-counterfeiting logo. This type of
logo normally has a date on it and can be obtained easily. This is the main
reason that the manufacturer has stopped producing this kind of packaging and
introduced the new and existing one in 1999. At present, the packaging material
of genuine Tian Xian Liquid comes from Hong Kong, Japan, Taiwan, and Germany.
3. The taste of the Chinese prescriptive medicine cannot be easily
differentiated by ordinary people, as the taste is often similar when the
medicine is abstracted and simmered. However, genuine Tian Xian Liquid has a
primary “sweet, mellow, and dense” taste and the herbal aroma releases as soon
as the bottle is opened. Other counterfeit goods taste weak and bitter and
contain no particular scent.
4. Please be aware that some websites claim that they sell at a premium rate,
but the site contains no real pictures; these sites may also have pictures
copied from http://www.tianxian.com. We do
not want the situation to happen when the customers receive their purchased
goods, only to find out and realize that the packaging or the product is forged.